Red River North RCMP
Unit 2 - 3021 Birds Hill Road
East St. Paul, MB R2E 1A7
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Note: The RCMP will be closed on the following days:
August 10 from 12:30 - 4:00 pm
* Note: We will be closed daily for 1 hour between the hours of 11:30 - 13:30. Please come prior to or after the time listed, or call prior to coming.
Monday to Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Incident Reporting & Urgent - 24 hours
Please note that if fingerprints are required, an additional fee will be required. Civil prints are no longer conducted at Red River North Detachment. Please contact the Commissionaires directly for fingerprints at 204-942-5993.
Options for addressing criminal activities in your neighbourhood
Often, members of the public are reluctant to call the police when they suspect illegal activities in their neighbourhood. There is an alternative.
The Safer Communities and Neighbourhoods Act works by holding property owners accountable for threatening or disturbing activities that regularly take place on their property related to:
- Unlawful drug use or dealing , production or cultivation
- Prostitution and related activities
- Unlawful sale of liquor
- Unlawful use or sale of intoxicating substances
- Sexual abuse or exploitation of a child
- Possession or storage of an unlawful firearm, weapon or explosive
- Participating in a Criminal Organization offence
The process starts when one or more residents of a neighbourhood who fear for their safety or security file a complaint with Manitoba Justice. The identity of the complainant is kept confidential and cannot be revealed at any time. Based on the information provided to them, Manitoba Justice may launch an investigation.
For information on the Safer Communities and Neighbourhoods Act, click HERE or contact the Public Safety Investigations office at (204) 945-3475.