Utilities are billed quarterly as follows:
|January 1 - March 31||Billed||April 15|
|April 1 - June 30||Billed||July 15|
|July 1 - September 30||Billed||October 15|
|October 1 - December 31||Billed||January 15|
Penalties of 1.25% will be applied on the day following the due date and every month thereafter until paid in full.
All outstanding utility balances are transferred to the tax roll account on December 31st of each year.
Utility Payment Options
The RM of East St. Paul offers the following payment options:
- AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICE - 1-3021 Birds Hill Road
- BY MAIL - RM of East St. Paul, 1-3021 Birds Hill Road, East St. Paul MB R2E 1A7
- ONLINE - Set up a payment option for utility bills with your financial institution by using your Utility Account number.
- PRE-AUTHORIZED UTILITY PAYMENT PROGRAMS SERVICE (PUPPS) - This option allows account holders to have automatic withdrawals from their bank accounts.
- INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS - Payments can be made either by coming into the Municipal Office, by mailing in postdated cheques or through online banking. Payments will be credited to the utility account.
Note: If making an online banking payment, please allow ample time for your payment to reach the Municipal Office. A good guideline to follow is 4 to 5 business days for processing by your financial institution.
Download a copy of the PUPPS application form or complete the online submission form below.