Residential PickupEast St Paul uses an automated cart pickup service for its residential customers. Additional garbage and recycling can be dropped off at our transfer station, more information can be found at the bottom of the page regarding all your Garbage and Recycling questions. If you have any questions that cannot be answered below, contact the Operations Department at 204-668-8336 and we will happily assist you.
- Christmas trees are not picked up by the pickup service, they can can be dropped off at the Transfer Station (4140 Birds Hill Rd) for disposal.
- Garbage and Recycling Carts and Yard Waste must be curbside before 7:00 a.m.
- Yard Waste program runs from May 2 - Nov. 3 and is picked up on your garbage pickup day.
- Yard Waste must be in reusable containers or paper yard waste bags.
Large Household Item Pickup
From May 16-26, 2017 and from Nov. 14-24, 2017 on your regular garbage pickup day. Call (204) 668-8336 for details.
Find Your Pickup Schedule
- Additional Carts
- Commercial/Industrial Pickup
- Electronic Waste
- How to Place Your Carts
- Lost or Stolen Carts
- Recycling Information
- Recycling FAQ’s
- Transfer Station Information